Email Copywriting is one such marketing tool that keeps your interaction alive. You might not be speaking to them, but will be able to track them through analytics. Also, be aware that Email Open rates that show visibility range from 20 to 40%.
- Product Education
- Discussion on Trending Topics
- Prompt for further Discussion
- Media Recognition Updates
Don’t you think your paid marketing strategy is not enough to showcase full potential to the audience? Here are some of the limitations of paid ads: first, their short-lived presence in the crowded digital space. Contrast that with the organic magic of Instagram, LinkedIn, and Email Marketing – powerful tools that let you keep your audience informed, engaged, and aligned with your visions, intention and actions every step of the way. Email Copywriting is one such marketing tool that keeps your interaction alive. You might not be speaking to them, but will be able to track them through analytics. Also, be aware that Email Open rates that show visibility range from 20 to 40%.
Convert more LEADS with these different Email Marketing tactics
- Product Education:
- Purpose: These emails are designed to educate customers about a product’s features, benefits, and how to use it effectively.
- Content: They may include detailed product descriptions, user guides, video tutorials, and customer testimonials to showcase the value of the product.
- Goal: The goal is to inform and persuade customers to make informed purchasing decisions.
- Discussion on Trending Topics:
- Purpose: These emails engage recipients by discussing current trends or industry topics related to the company’s products or services.
- Content: They may contain thought-provoking articles, expert opinions, or company insights about the topic.
- Goal: The aim is to position the company as an industry authority and spark interest in current conversations.
- Prompt for Further Discussion:
- Purpose: These emails encourage recipients to participate in a conversation or share their opinions on a specific topic.
- Content: They may pose questions, provide a forum link, or invite recipients to reply with their thoughts.
- Goal: The goal is to foster engagement and build a sense of community among subscribers.
- Webinar, Competition, and Series:
- Purpose: These emails promote upcoming webinars, contests, or series of events.
- Content: They typically include event details, registration links, and incentives for participation.
- Goal: The aim is to drive attendance and engagement with the company’s events or campaigns.
- Project Launching Updates:
- Purpose: These emails announce the launch of a new product, service, or project.
- Content: They include details about the launch, its benefits, and how it addresses customer needs.
- Goal: The goal is to generate excitement and interest in the new offering.
- Media Recognition Updates:
- Purpose: These emails share news and updates about the company’s media recognition, awards, or achievements.
- Content: They may feature press releases, media mentions, or images of awards received.
- Goal: The aim is to build credibility and showcase the company’s success to subscribers.
- Emails Specific to Behavioral Intent:
- Purpose: These personalized emails are triggered based on a recipient’s behavior, such as website visits, abandoned carts, or previous purchases.
- Content: They offer tailored content, product recommendations, or incentives based on the recipient’s actions.
- Goal: The goal is to re-engage customers, drive conversions, and provide a customized experience.
Choose A CONTENT that CONNECTS. Each type of email copywriting post described above serves a specific purpose within an email marketing strategy.
By understanding the Purpose, Content and Goals of each and linking it with action taken by your business in an effective email campaign, there are higher chances that it could drive desired actions.
Packages & Pricing Questions
Please check out our revision policy for this. Click here.
Yes. We also offer discounts for bulk orders. Check the discounts and services for Bulk Orders
We need to check with our writers whether they are available for the particular deadline and only then give assurance. Urgent assignments are charged at a higher price. Please check for that (THIS can be interlinked to PRICING page
No, we already include stock photos in most of our blog writing services without any additional charges.
You can place an order with Write N Edit by adding a package or service to cart, paying for it and inputting your requirements.
We offer different pricing plans. The basis of our pricing is the kind of content required, the amount of research needed and the length of the content. Prices start at $0.06 per word. However, our packages are bundles of discounts that allows your brand to be VISIBLE everywhere.
Before we begin working on your project, we need a deposit. PayPal, Stripe and credit cards are some of the ways we accept payment.